Pinabacdao is a 4th class municipality in the province of Samar, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 16,208 in 2,549 households. It is the center of rice production in the province of Samar. It is also known for its “Mayao-mayao Festival” which is being held annually. Its capital and seat of government is Barangay Mambog while Barangay Dolores serves as its economic, trade and industry center.
Municipality of Pinabacdao is politically subdivided into 24 barangays.
Barangay I (Pob.)
Barangay II (Pob.)
Mambog (Capital/Seat of Government)
People of Pinabacdao, Samar, Philippines
- Pinabacdao Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 14,492
- Pinabacdao Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 9,775
Elected Government Officials of Pinabacdao, Samar, Philippines
- Elected officials of Pinabacdao for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Mario Latorre Quijano
- Vice-Mayor: Danilo Babayson Cabornay
- Alberto Raga Pacayra Sr.
- Ernesto Saberon Labro Jr.
- Jose Ocenar Refuerzo
- Lilibeth Cabtalan Veras
- Mario Queipo Bermejo
- Jenny Aculan Acaba
- Gil Acaba Sablad
- Edilberto Alegro Nacionales